Family

Family

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Christmas 2008

I'm finally getting Christmas stuff up! It's been a long process of loading baj-illions of pictures off of my camera, attempting to organize them and then posting. :) We had a wonderful Christmas this year, I think it was the most meaningful ever for us as a family. We had a lot of hardships, but it truly made us thankful for everything we have and most of all for our wonderful family!!


Jeff and Anita came over on Christmas Eve and had dinner with us. Jeff was very patient and got some family shots... ;)





Then we read stories and said bedtime prayers...

And the kids tried to sneak a peek for reindeer and Santa...

Christmas Morning...



Happy as punch!!!

Christmas kisses for each other!

Shredding...


Here's a little clip of the kids showing off their stuff...

She really wanted a Sleeping Beauty!

When Clinton opened this, he literally stopped opening ALL gifts. I asked him, "Do you think we should wait until tomorrow to open the rest since you like this one so much?" He said- "yes." I was shocked!! I started laughing and told him I was just teasing, and that he could keep opening presents...but I really think he wasn't interested anymore... A + on that gift Santa!!

She was so happy to get a cell phone and purse!

And a truck like Dad's...



And these are some of our family Christmas party pics from 2008...

Here's the Corrington Christmas party- Cara was terribly sick with the stomach flu that day so she and I missed it- I nearly threw myself on the floor in a fit! I LOVE this party- it's one of my favorite parts of the season. Clint and Clinty went and had a ball!!

> Here's the Klingler Christmas Party... lots of fun- Santa came and saw all of the kids and surprised them with little gifts...



der=0> Chill-axin...



Santa with Cara and Logee

Grandpa and Santa
My dad wrote stories for the kids and had books made- I LOVED this gift!!

The car/scooters grandpa got the kids...


Derrick giving me a push on the scooters...he almost killed me!

Doug gets his turn...
We had such a great Christmas season with friends and family!! It was the perfect time with the kids- they are at the best age for Santa and all of the wonder that comes with Christmas. It was one of the most memorable Christmases ever.

2 comments:

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

YEAH an update! I have been wondering how you have been doing! :) Glad to hear that you had a wonderful holiday. How are your classes going this semester? What are you taking?

Katy Schepis Edmondson said...

I was wondering how you were doing? Thanks for the update. Your kids are so stinkn' cute. I want our kids to be best buds!!! You really need to move to Texas.