I recently had the ISU Band banquet night (Dec. 1st) to celebrate the season with the band. It was such a fun year and I was really bummed when I found out Clint was working that night and wouldn't be able to go with me. I wasn't going to go at all- it's a semi-formal affair and it just didn't seem that fun without a date, but I got to thinking about taking Mr.Clinton as my date after he'd had so much fun at the last game. I am SO happy I did, we went out and bought him a new little suit and dressed up for each other! He was absolutely delicious in his new outfit and possibly the cutest date ever! Definitely the most enthusiastic date ever- he kept telling me (while we were getting ready) "Mom, I'm SO Exi-ged to go to dinner with you!" He was "exi-ged" - He talked about it all day! And even though he didn't really care for the dinner that much, he only had maybe a few licks of lasagna and bread, he was thrilled to watch the slide show of the band and the video of one of our performances from the year. - When it came time for me to go up and accept the leadership award for rifles, he cheered out "YEAH MOM!! Good job doin Colorguard and Rifles!!!!!" Everybody loved it! He was the biggest fan of the ISU Band there. It was such a great memory for us and so fun to be able to spend that time together. He is the funnest, cutest, most enthusiastic boy I've ever known. I love watching him grow into a man- I'm just happy I got the FIRST date with him! ;)
Rhino Horn Underground by Deven Greene-Thriller Book Review
-
[image: Rhino Horn Underground by Deven Greene Banner]
*RHINO HORN UNDERGROUND* by Deven Greene August 10 - September 4, 2026
Virtual Book Tour
Book Syno...
3 days ago

















4 comments:
Okay, that's the most adorable thing I've ever heard of in my life! What a sweet night, I'm so glad you had such a good time!
that brought tears to my eyes! the love that childen have for their mothers...I loved that post! He is a great little man and a big blessing to you and Clint! You are a great mother also! Glad you had fun, that is a great acomlishment for you and you make me proud for us old moms! lol Hope you and your family feels the spirit of Christmas. and many more years to come!
Penny
oh my heck! That is soooo cute! He looks so handsome and you look gorgeous! What an awesome memory to make.
Very cute! I am glad that you had a wonderful season! Hope you had a great christmas!
Post a Comment