TAG- Jeff, Doug and Shan, and all HS buds!
8 Things I am passionate about:
1. My kids
2. My Hubbs
3. Family
4. Learing
5. Faith
6. Music
7. Colorguard
8. Food
8 Books I have read and enjoyed:
1. Scriptures
2. Twilight Series
3. The Host
4. Peace Like a River
5. Memory Keeper's Daughter
6. Thirteenth Tale
7. The Book of Nurturing
8. The Lovely Bones
8 Words, phrases I say often:
1. I love you
2. Please
3. No!!
4. Be nice!
5. SHHHHH!
6. In a minute...
7. Go play!
8. Holy beef!
8 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Raise my children, well.
2. Finish school
3. Learn to play guitar
4. Write a book (Clinton's Story)
5. Affect others lives.
6. Teach my children to value life, love, imagination, music, and achieve happiness.
7. Retire RICH with my husband and travel the country in a HUGE WINNEBAGO! Oh yeah.
8. Live happily.
8 Things I learned about myself in the past year:
1. Faith always prevails.
2. (I've known this but continue to learn it more and more) Family is ALL that matters.
3. Time goes too fast.
4. If I put myself out there, I WILL be rewarded.
5. I need time for myself to be a better mom and wife.
6. Sometimes, you just need to escape life.
7. I've missed reading!
8. The only person that can drive me to accomplish, is me.
8 Places I want to see:
1. Ireland
2. Australia
3. Hawaii
4. Pennsylvania
5. Maine
6. a Nascar race (Bristol preferably)
7. a Foo Fighters concert/ or Blue october- I won't be picky
8. Disneyland - WITH my kids
8 Things I miss
1.My Mom
2.Time to read
3. Katy - I really wish you lived closer :(
4. My Dad- I really wish he lived closer too- although he's LOTS closer than Kate.
5. Childhood, innocence is bliss.
6. Low gas prices
7. 2 incomes
8. Time alone
8 Things I currently want/need:
1. Want: Date Night
2. Want: An endless Itunes giftcard... if such a thing exsists.
3. Want: A vacation
4. Need: Insurance
5: Want: to win the lottery
6. Need: A BIGGER kitchen!
7. Want: New furniture
8. Need: More motivation
Rhino Horn Underground by Deven Greene-Thriller Book Review
-
[image: Rhino Horn Underground by Deven Greene Banner]
*RHINO HORN UNDERGROUND* by Deven Greene August 10 - September 4, 2026
Virtual Book Tour
Book Syno...
3 days ago

















2 comments:
Awesome. We are so much alike it is if we are long lost sisters.
Pray for us that the Topical Storm doesn't turn into a Hurricane and that it will go somewhere else!!! AHHHHHHHH It is heading right for us. :(
I just learned loads about you I didn't know. I found myself nodding in agreement with lots of your items. This was fun!
Post a Comment