Family

Family

Monday, August 11, 2008

Running wild!!!

This could quite possibly be the most RANDOM post in the world. I'm completely overwhelmed by the sheer number of pics that I've been wanting to load, so I'm gonna do it all at once. So- prepare yourselves with much patience and bear with me. Here we go...


This is kinda chronologically backwards but, whatever works, right? Here's Clinton showing off his new duds Jaime bought for him for school. He was totally, completely, utterly, rotten-ly spoiled. (Thanks again, Jaime!)
Jaime got this adorable nightgown for Cara. She tried it on and then proceeded to tell me..."I'm just like a princess, mom. I gotta wear deez shoes too."
Stylin' boy, ain't he?
Clinton frequently nags me to take pictures of him at random times during the day...this was early this morning. He loaded up his 'buggy' by himself. He was going to "the dumps."
Giz looking fine with his new haircut...
Cara cannot leave the 2-foot perimeter around Shannon. She is right there beside her at ALL times...
OOOooooo Chips.....
Dad and Laura came up to meet baby Maddy and everybody came over for dinner at our house. Lots 'O' Fun!
CHEEEEEESSSSSEEEE!
Finishing up dinner and getting ready for the release party!
This was the Midnight Release Party for Breaking Dawn that we went to. This was an Improv group that performed...very funny. :)
Our masks we decorated...we're cool, I know... ;)
This part was HILL-arious! The sketch was a five-minute run down of the whole series. They got to the New Moon part, and every few seconds the narrator guy kept flipping through the pages of the book, screaming, "WHERE'S EDWAAAAAARD?!?!?!" - (Those of you that have read New Moon understand... ) I laughed so hard, I cried! It was so funny! :)
Anticipating our book! YAY! We were 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in line (out of 300+ people - lucky us! - We're also lucky we didn't get jumped leaving the place- there were some SERIOUS fans there.)
Cara found my mask from the party the night before and wore it ALL day! She even fell asleep with it on in the car. ;)


Still napping buddies.
Isn't he handsome? ;) Meatball is feeling 100% now after his 'sick time.'
Another one of Clinton's DEMAND shots- playing 'baseball' with the big ball.
Then he'd throw the bat as high as he could- he thought it was awesome...

I finally finished and hung up Cara's canvas collages... I'm really happy with the way they turned out- I took some pictures of my hard work (since it won't be in the scrapbook)





"Happiness is not something you go someplace to find, Happiness is something you make happen right where you are."
We went to the races at Atomic City (dirt track)- Lots of fun...but we were all gritty afterwards... I gave my glasses to Cara (since we forgot some for her)...I had dirt in my eyes for 2 days afterward! ;)
Race-eeee boys!
One of the MANY crashes that happened right in front of us!
The next morning we went to the Chubbuck Days parade... lots of candy at 10:00 AM- what a way to start off the day!



Cara's favorite part was the horses and the princesses! She kept forgetting to go after the candy because she was so mesmerized by the parade.
Dancing with the gymnastics float's boomin' music!
We had lots of fun with everyone that morning, then I took Cara to the movies to watch Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3-D. She loved it! She screamed out 4 times during the movie- her favorite part was the dinosaur.

Clinton showed us another astounding trick of his the other night... he climbs up the side of the stairs, then proceeds to maneuver himself through the bars of the railings- then he does this pose to finish off- I tell you... the boy is a HAM. A skinny ham, at that.
The kids cleaning off daddy's 4-wheeler for him. That's love, right there.

Clinton and Bailey at Maridia's b-day bash. There was a giant water slide- but my kids wanted NOTHING to do with it. Dia showing Chuck some of her gifts.


And finally, Clinton lost another tooth. Literally- he lost it- I have NO Idea where the tooth is. The funny thing is, he was sitting right next to me when he pulled it. I remembered (vaguely) him throwing something across the room a few seconds before he showed me the blank space in his mouth. We searched and searched... to no avail. SO- we wrote the TF a note explaining....

It worked!! She brought him " 2 BUCKS!" - he was pretty stoked. ;)

OK- I lived through it! Thanks for hangin with me, and trying to keep up... hopefully this will not become a bad habit. Summer's so crazy- I've just had no time to blog. But, I'm feeling quite accomplished now, so I'm off to bed. Good night! :)

5 comments:

Katy Schepis Edmondson said...

Ok.... So much to say. Your kids are super cute. They are getting so grown up. Clinton cracks me up. I wish I was there to hang out with them more. I remember the Chubbuck Day parades. The candy was great.

How are things going? I have been thinking about you a lot lately. Things will happen for you and you won't even know how it happened. The Lord will provide. Faith is the key. Believe me!!!! We have been threw crap and back. Sometimes we just have to go threw hard times to experience it and because of it...we know that we can do it and survive. If it ever happens again...BRING IT ON!! We got threw it once we can do it again. You will truly be a stronger person for yourself and for your family. Sacrificing is gut wrenching but just think of the unbelievable blessing that come out of it. Put yourself out there and see what the possibilities that could happen. Don't give up. Explore your option. Say your prayers. COME TO TEXAS!!!! Sorry I had to throw that in there. Couldn't help myself. ....I don't know overcame me. I'm just had to get that out of my system. I feel better know. Love ya tons, KT

Penny and the Gang said...

Wow that was great!! I have so much learning to do, I am glad to see that you and your family are having a great summer. I think that I need teaching lessons for my blog, mine is so. so. yours is AMAZING!!!Love to be able to see Clint and you, miss you guys!!!~Penny~

Nicole said...

Holy busy! Looks like you've had quite the summer. Clinty and Cara are so cute!

teresa said...

I love it!! You can never post too many pics. I am jealous of the Twilight party, looks like a blast! Love you!

Shannon said...

I love the pictures! The first one of Cara cracks me up! She is such a ham. What a cute little family!