Family

Family

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Guard week...

This week is the first week of colorguard for me, hence the lack of posts lately. (For those of you who don't know, I'm captain of rifles for the ISU colorguard) - It's truly kicking my butt- but, I'm making it through. We will rehearse all week from 8-5 then pick it up twice a week after that. We have a good team, all of the girls have spun at one point or another- so we're doing pretty well. But, I have NO energy to do anything once I get home. SO- I'll have to catch up next week. Hopefully I'll have pictures then too- Also, Clinton's first day of school is on Friday- which is also his birthday! So- I'll fill you all in about that too. Wish me luck! I'll be posting again as soon as I get my energy and time back! ;)

5 comments:

teresa said...

How fun to get to do something like that. I would love to re-enter an old hobby, hopefully a few years from now! Have fun!

Katy Schepis Edmondson said...

and just think you were so nervous to try out in the first place. I wish I was there to watch. I remember trying to throw and catch the rifle and whacking myself pretty hard. How do you do it? Take video of it and post it. How are things going for ya and the family?

Penny and the Gang said...

Thats so cool that you are in color gaurd again this year...I need to come to a game so the girls and I can come watch you. Today was my girls first day of school, I have a high school girl, and a great daughter she is. Brittney also gets to drive this school year. So excited she can take every one to school when it starts getting cool, and snowing. Its been a great year for us. I cryed today when I dropped everyone off to school, I am getting old, before I know it everyone will be going off to college, except Spencer he will still be home watching sponge bob. After we dropped off the girls he says to me "Ok mom lets go home and watch spongebob and drink some coffee" he is the greatest..Well good luck and keep me informed. Kisses and hugs to little Clinty and try not to cry, before you know it he will be going into High School.

Lacey and Jeremy Briscoe said...

Hey Andrea! You have such a cute family! Your kids are absolutely adorable. I love all the pictures. That is way cool that you are in colorguard. That sounds fun.

Lacey and Jeremy Briscoe said...

Hey Andrea! You have such a cute family! Your kids are absolutely adorable. I love all the pictures. That is way cool that you are in colorguard. That sounds fun.