Friday (the 22nd) was a BIG day for Mr. Clinton. He had his first day of school AND his birthday all rolled into one! This year for school, he is attending both sessions of Kindergarten- so he's at school ALL DAY. It's not a huge change from last year, (because he had Lincoln ELC in the morning and kindergarten in the afternoon), but it is a change for me because last year I was able to see him in the middle of the day and we could spend a few minutes catching up. This year I won't see him at all from 7:30-2:30. I know, I'm being a boob- but really- it's gonna be weird for awhile. He's very excited though... he gets to hang out in the morning and eat breakfast with the kids- well, eat breakfast the way HE eats- a Pediasure. But, at lunch, he will sit with the big kids and have hot lunch from school (his R.R. teacher will sit next to him and pressure him to taste and eat)- then he will get another Pediasure- which will please him. I am excited he will be sitting with the other kids to eat. I think it will 'peer pressure' him into trying harder to consume more food. I have great expectations for him this year- I think it's going to be a pivotal year for him. Pray that he can aspire to be the best he can be. He's an amazing kid, I'm so blessed to be his mother. He's taught me far more than I could ever hope to teach him, and he's also the best 'humbling tool' Heavenly Father can use for me. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about the trials he's been through- and he's still the perfect example of love and forgiveness. I love ya, Clinty-boy! Hope your 7th year is the best yet! Pictures of the first day of school- 2008.
Rhino Horn Underground by Deven Greene-Thriller Book Review
-
[image: Rhino Horn Underground by Deven Greene Banner]
*RHINO HORN UNDERGROUND* by Deven Greene August 10 - September 4, 2026
Virtual Book Tour
Book Syno...
3 days ago

















6 comments:
awww, clinty is the handsomest 7 year old!! we need to have our kids play together . . . and happy bday to him, too!
Happy Birthday Clinty! It looks like he had a blast!
Happy Birthday Clinton!!! I hope you give your mom a run for her money. You deserve it. Congrats on the first day of school big guy. Your awesome.
I cant believe how fast time flies...Loved the dressup Idea. I think thats a great idea. Happy Birthday Clinty. also I think its great to add something new all the time, the wall paper, I just wish I knew how to do fun things like that.
He looks so cute for his 1st day of school! The party looks like a blast! Your kids are so cute! way fun costumes!
Happy Birthday Buddy! I loved the costumes especially the pirate one. Argh Matey!
Post a Comment