I know Halloween seems like it was weeks ago - at least it does to me, but I still need to show off my cute children and have just not had time to do that until now. ;)
I did Cara's hair in a french twist twice that day, but gave up at the trunk-or-treat- I was so sick of fixing it. It looked pretty for awhile though...
Mr. Ross at his Halloween parade- He's a dashing pirate, isn't he??? Cap'n Jack SPARROW!
Cara was exhausted by the time we got ready to go to Clinton's school- I kept trying to get her to perk up and be excited- but all I got was this 'somber' look. She's still gorgeous though...
"AYE, there...off the coast... a ship...." (Pointing towards an imaginary ship of invaders.)
Here's short clip of Clinton's excitement to see us at his school parade- he about bounced right off his seat with anticipation!
And finally, we ended the day at Cotant Park, trunk-or-treating.
(Logan-puppy, Cara-Belle, Cadie-princess, Clinton-pirate)

















2 comments:
Cute costumes! It looks like they had a great time!
I totally remember the Halloween parade. AND...the cafeteria. I remember the tables in the background in your video of Clinton.
AHHHH..... sweet memories.... I loved that school.
Post a Comment