Family

Family

Saturday, November 1, 2008

fun stuff...

I'm just updating a couple of things...
I changed my background- I'm tired of Fall colors apparently, because this is the only one that appealed to me- we'll see how long this one lasts (you know me) - but I also changed my music player. It totally saddens me to do so, but- I've been posting a lot of videos lately, and I realize it's a pain to have to pause the music so that the sound from the video can be heard. Again, I'm seriously depressed about it- but, I'm going to change the music to play only when you click 'play' (and I seriously encourage you do that... especially the new song I added from Anberlin- Inevitable, Oooo I love it ;) - I've put it over in the side bar so it's easier to access too.

OK- and here's a fun little rifle vid one of my friends sent me... supposedly 6 of the 9 girls had only learned it that day, so look past a couple of the flubs- I really love the concept and choreography- it's fun to watch...

No comments: