I just got tickets for Twilight! I'm so very, very excited! - Anyway- I got the email alert from Fandango and thought I'd post the link so that others could get tickets too- here it is...
Yippy- Yippy- Yippy!!!
ps- here's a fun game for Halloween- (Thanks dad!)


















4 comments:
Yay! Thank you for posting that! I just got my tickets too! by the way, I know I have said this before, but your kids are so cute! All those pics in the previous posts are adorable.
That game is so addicting. Emma and I just spent 20 minutes playing it. My highest score is 185. BET THAT!!!
I saw the commercial for Twilight yesterday and decided I wanted to read the series. I know you told me along time ago to read it. I just a visual person. I don't get it until I see it. I'm currently reading Work and the Glory. So it won't be until later.
I got the tickets today, 12noon that day, I will see you there. I cant wait.
I'm SOOO excited to see the movie too! We'll have to vicariously enjoy it together on different sides of the country!
Post a Comment