I tag EVERYONE!
Hurricane Andrea
My Middle Name : Jo
My Maiden Name: Klingler
(This was a picture taken by Mark Klingler- which is my dad's name)
My last Name: Corrington
Corrington Cemetary (I'm noticing an unsettling trend, here...)My Age: 27
My Guilty Pleasure: Music
Listening and spending money on Itunes ;)
My Fave Food: Chocolate Cake (who doesn't like chocolate cake?)
Where I want to go someday: Ireland to tour castles...
My Fave animal: English Bulldogs
(looks like Meatball!)
My First Job: Bagelby's!
(Oooo, the delicious calories!)
Where I was Born: Boise, Idaho
Where I grew up/live now: Pocatello!
I had to use this pic for Cara (rainbows!)
And this one for Clint (This is where he proposed to me)
What I am doing right now: PROCRASTINATION!!!!
(Picture reads: Procrastination: Hard Work Often Pays Off After Time, but Laziness Always Pays Off Now.) :)




















2 comments:
Yeah! I'm glad you did this tag. I thought it was cool. I'm also glad to see that someone else is as sad about the snow being here as I am!
WOW. How long it that take you? Very cool.
Post a Comment