Clinty: " I KNOW that one!!! A-R-E, arrrrrrrrrre!!!" (Kisses "are" on page)
Cara: (looking up at the sky) " I think that's the one." Me: "What's the one?" Cara: "That cloud, that's where Heaven is...it's big enough. I think Gramma Joan and Grampa Ted is up there, walking around."
Clinton- "Cara, Dad said maybe tomorrow..." Cara: "Oh! What a terrible thought!!"
Clinton- I was just waving at dad, cause, you know...I just pretty much love him.
Clinton- 'JO-feff!!"
Cara- "Clinty just threwed a big fit- he shouldn't do that, he was just dunked in the water." (baptized)
Cara's prayer on Christmas Eve- "Please bless baby Jesus, and keep him safe, cuz I just love him so much." ♥ Clinton's prayer: "Please bless baby Jesus, and bless my toys so they work in the morning."
Cara- "Mom, you're the most honest, pretty maker of the trees." (While I decorated the Christmas tree-2009)
Cara- (walking outside with a huge wad of toilet paper in her hands)- When I asked what she was doing she said, "Cadie just had a blessyoubooger." - or in other words... a snotty sneeze. I like "blessyoubooger" much better. ;)
Cara- (after she fell down) - "Ooo, are you okay, bones?"
Cara- (while we walked to thecar in the dark she became very irritated with me...) "SHHHHH! Will. You. Be. Quiet?! You're just gonna wake up the BEARS!"
Cara- (to Jeff while he and Grandma were bickering) "No Jeff! You gotta be nice to my Grandma! Nope! We're saying a prayer!!..."Dear Hebenly Fadder, please bless Jeff to be nice to my grandma, cuz I love her, I just love her SO much! And please bless Clinty and Jeff to walk home and be safe, and please bless Jeff to be nice to Clinty too." (Poor Jeff!) ;)
Cara- "Did you know Snow White is sick? Yeah, she had a bad day. She ate all the juice and sandwiches and sketty-o's and it made her so sick. She just can't eat all that! But, my udder Barbies aren't sick. Just Snow White."
Clinton- "Mom, you're my BIG sweet!"
Clinton- "I miss your dancin, mom- I just wanna go watch it again. You're good." (Followed by a big smooch) ;)
Cara- "Look at my big gun mom! (a stick)- I gotta go get doze BIG bears!!!"
Cara- "I'm just not mad at ya, dad...I just want you to listen to me, k?"
Cara- (Here's another one about Cara and her emotional eyes...) "Mom, how do my eyes look? (Me- "tired.") Well, theys not. Theys just angry cuz dad's gone. (Me- "Well, tell them to be happy because dad will come home tonight while you're sleeping.") "ok...(looks up to the ceiling)-"Eyes, just be happy, ok? Dad, will be home tonight when you're sleeping." She huffs... "Ugh... they're still angry! I think they need a nap."
Clinton- (after we call dad to say our bedtime prayers on speakerphone)- " I just love dad, he's such a great guy."
Clinton- (He came with me to colorguard practice on night, and we (the team) had stopped to figure out a section)- "1,2,3, GO!!! Mom!!!! Throw your flag!!! You need to get busy!"
Cara- Mom, did you remember when I had a big, huge, sick in my body?
Clinton- (whenever he gets in trouble for acting naughty) "I'm just bein silly..." (for some reason, he thinks 'bein silly' makes it all ok...)
Cara- "My backs hurtin'. (This is what she says whenever she's supposed to be cleaning up.)
Cara- Mom? How do my eyes look? (I tell her 'tired')- she says, "No, they're grouchy, they 'just don't care.' They want to play games with me, but I don't want to." (These sort of conversations happen often with Cara. I don't know where she gets her ideas from...but they always amuse me. ;)
Cara- "Clinty just frowed a fit... he will be grumpy in two days...yeah...about two days."
Cara- "Those are just naughty bees, but the butterflies they make you happy- the blue one make it bigger and bigger like this! And the Corrington butterflies are nice."
Cara- "My nails sayed they hate me." (Me- "well, you better tell them not to talk that way, that's not nice-we don't say 'hate.')- Oh, my nails just say they really don't like me."
Cara- (sitting next to Clinton while we were working on his homework) "Clinty! Pay Tension! You gots to put a square here!" (This happens frequently, Clinton often goofs off and gets giggly when we do homework- and Cara always wants to do it for him.)
Cara- "Mom, did you know? I just love when my pop says 'pssst'."
Clinton- "Cara, are you going to pretty-school?" (preschool)
Cara-"Hey mom...um, excuse me, ...could I just eat some of your candies?"
Cara- "NO! I'm da boss! I just don't care!" (FYI- this was promptly followed by a time-out- I swear, the girl is 4 going on 16 ;)
Cara- (looking at Clinton's Harry Potter pillowcase)- Look! It's Heavenly Potter!"
Clinton- (while cleaning his room- which he was NOT excited about, he was talking to his stuffed animals.) "Clean up, puppy, please. Then maybe you can get a treat!"
Cara- "Sometimes, baby toes just get scared, huh?"
Cara- "CHEEEEEEEZ!! I'm-a-princess-I'm-so-cute!"
Cara- "Sometimes is just windy in da dark, huh?"
Cara- "HOLY MO-LEE! Dat's a BIG fry!"
Cara- " You stepped on JESUS!!!"
Cara- "It's just 'whatever' mom"
Clinton- "No. Don't say 'later'...say, 'in a little bit'. "
Cara- (after a thunderstorm) " Oh! Der you are, sunshine! I missed you!"
Clinton-(when hiking a bug ran into his forehead, Clint asked him "What was that?!?)- "A DUCK! - A duck hit me in the head! I don't like that duck!"
Cara- I gotta Dragon-bird! (hummingbird)
Clinton-(when I asked him which one he likes better, the four-wheeler or the buggy) He says,"Ummm... I just like them ALL!"
Cara- When that chocolate puppy comes back we gonna get married. I want him to be married.
Cara- (Looking at the face of a quarter...) "That looks like grandma's hair!"
Cara- Mom, I just wanna go to bed and say my prayers.
Clinton- After asking me if he could play with his tools outside after "we eat" - I say "sure." - "Good job saying 'sure' mom!"
Cara- (after worrying about Dad's sunburned legs...) I hand him a piece of cake and she says "That's for your legs, it will make 'dem feel bedder. It will make you happy."
Cara- (to Nana)- I lost my baby (doll). I think she went to see Heavenly Father.
Clinton- Argh!...This weather is Ap-ful!!!
Cara- Oooo..that was a BIG windy!!!
Cara- (after seeing the baby ducks at Cal Ranch)- My gooses love me to be happy! They will look me in my eyes and it will make them happy! They want to be in the house, and they want chips and watermelon- they's hungry. I feel bad for my gooses, I want 'em.
Clinton- (to grandpa) - "Okey-Dokey-Smokey!!!"
Cara- Moooo-ooooom! Jesus is MAD!!!!
Cara- DAD!! You know?- I could be a purple princess and you could be MY prince!
Cara- (after picking up a handful of dirty rocks, and then having me tell her "no, we are not taking these into the car") She mutters under her breath..."Ok, I gotta go... I love you, rocks..."
Clinton- (riding in his buggy) I wanna POP A WHEELIE!!!
Clinton- (to dad)- You look pretty cute today, actually.
Cara- (after I had told her 'no more cookies') - But look, my HANDS are hungry! You're making them SAD.
Cara- (after falling down repeatedly...and crying...) My legs are sleeping- they're taking a NAP!!!
Clinton- I went to the Greehouse today! I saw PARSLEY!
Cara- I want a shee-ga-ber. (cheeseburger.)
Cara- No, mom, I'm not beautiful- you're beautiful...I'M PRETTY.
Cara- Dad? Is that your bum? Why's it gotta be so big???
Clinton- Mom!!! Meatball needs to go BACK to Santa!!!
Clinton- I wanna... a-feed-a-my-tube!
Clinton- Bo-bi-day!!!
Cara- "No, not Cara. I'm Snow White today."
Clinton- "Bye, Buddy. Hope you find your dad!" (Off of Elf movie)
Cara- Mom, my teeth are hungry...
Clinton Ross (CR)- (while watching NASCAR)- Dad...which one is you??
Cara (CJ)- "Guess what??- (what?)- I Gotta Rainbow!
Currently Reading...
Favorite Quotes...
"Joy, sorrow, tears, lamentation, laughter-- to all these music gives a voice, but in such a way that we are transported from the world of unrest to a world of peace, and see reality in a new way, as if we were sitting by a mountain lake and contemplating hills and woods and clouds in the tranquil and fathomless water." -Albert Schweitzer
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." -Albert Einstein
"Motherhood is near to divinity. It is the highest, holiest service to be assumed by mankind." - Howard W. Hunter
"Music gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."- Plato
"People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway. If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Teresa
"It's never to late to be what you might have become."
"It's impossible to be angry while singing."
"All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my mother."
"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent."- Victor Hugo
"It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got."
"The best thing about the future, is that it comes one day at a time."
"The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those who sang best."
1 comment:
Have you seen the extended trailer, gasp! I can't wait!!
Post a Comment