Family

Family

Friday, October 3, 2008

Tagged again...

I got this tag from my friend Teresa (thanks T) and since I've written about next to nothing, I'd better jump in and do it before I put it off. ;)
Things have been staying busy- I took Cara to her Gymnastics class today, this was the first time I have been able to take her because I'm usually helping in Clinton's classroom at the same time. Clint has been taking her and she really loves it...it's way cute. I have some video clips I'll try to get loaded and post soon. Other than that...same ol', same ol' ;)

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. The OFFICE!!!!!
2. Everybody Loves Raymond (re-runs)
3. Real World/ Road Rules Challenges (that's my guilty pleasure- those people are skanky!)
4. Seinfeld
5. Family Guy
6. Friends
7. Man vs. Wild
8. All Food Network

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Mandrin House
2. Olive Garden
3. Ruby Tuesdays
4. Sizzler
5. Carl's Jr. (I know this isn't a 'fancy' restaurant, but seriously- their chicken clubs are so tasty, I dream about them! Oooo...yum.)
6. Mama Inez Express
7. ? - I can't think of anymore... I like ALL food, really.

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Got myself and kids ready, dropped them @ Jodie's, then went to school.
2. Came home ate lunch
3. Changed clothes, went to color guard practice and KILLED my wrist. -It's really angry at me today :(
4. After practice, I was SO exhausted, I took a nap - yay.
5. Woke up to find both of my kids asleep on the couch- yay,yay!
6. Talked to Jode on the phone
7. Made dinner for me and Cara
8. Watched Harry Potter # 5 with her (We Netflixed it, and I've been patiently waiting to watch it with her. Very good, Love those HP movies!)

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. More rain
2. Pre-game and half-time tomorrow. Even though my wrist is seriously NOT cooperating with me, Hopefully, all won't be lost and I'll be able to show off some of my hard work- and I do mean 'HARD WORK' - I've been workin my little toosh off at practice lately, it's like doing cardio for 2 hours! I'm really excited to be able to finally do a show.
3. Conference Sunday- It'll be nice to chill at home and watch after a crazy Saturday.
4. Halloween!! I decorated my house about 2 weeks ago- I can't wait for it this year!
5. Clint's new job beginning- I'm anxious to see how we handle his schedule.
6. Holidays! I can't wait for the goodies!
7. Finishing the semester, just one more under me belt.;)
8. I love guard, but I also look forward to finishing it and getting more free time.

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. QUIET time
2. Crazy huge and well stocked kitchen (thanks T!)
3. The time and money to entertain with crazy huge and well stocked kitchen (T!)
4. More time to read, read, read.
5. No financial worries - yeah, right. ;)
6. Watching my kids grow up and staying close to them and loving each other as much as we do right now.
7. Graduation!
8. To be able to balance family, extended family, church, school, work, hobbies, health, and time to myself, flawlessly...
again.... yeah, right.

1 comment:

teresa said...

I'm glad you did the tag! I love to read them. Maybe in ten years we can get together and throw a giant party with our crazy huge and well stocked kitchens! LOVE IT!