I had to take my camera to one of my Technology classes this week, which prompted me to find my USB cord for it (it's been lost for a very long time. ) - When I brought up the camera contents in class, I realized I had some pictures in my Internal memory of the camera that I'd forgotten about. I use the internal memory only when I've run out of space on my memory card, so I was pretty excited to see some of these cute pics. They're very random- I'm warning you, but very cute too. ;)
Cadie and Clinton goofin off together, as usual...
This is one of the kids' Christmas presents from last year. The ONE thing I don't like about Christmas, is that you can't buy your kids these grand outdoor toys to play with- because they can't take them outside immediately. Clint fought with me about getting the kids this for Christmas, I said no- because, again, I thought it was mean to wave a toy in front of their faces and not allow them to play with it. He promised to take the kids somewhere to ride it. Cannon's huge shop was closed up for the day (that's where Clint had planned to take them-indoors, with heat)- so Clint took them outside and proceeded to PUSH them around in the snow. The buggy had NO power of it's own to push along, so Clint was pretty worn out after just a few minutes. I have to say though, I was impressed with his persistence. What lucky kids to have a dad that will fight for such an awesome toy for them and then push it around in the snow just for their entertainment. ;)
More from Christmas morning...
This is just plain cute...
Snoozing in his favorite spot... the "gick-i-bye" or Rock-a-bye.

These are a few from when we went camping at Lava's campground- the water is so beautiful and shimmery and at night, bats would fly right over the top of our camper and back over the water- it was real creepy/cool.



I can't remember why she was so tired- but, I do remember cooking dinner and turning to talk to Cara and finding her like this... Stone-cold out on the kitchen table.

More Christmas!

And just one picture from Clinton's "I dressed myself' category- he demands I take pictures every time.
And then , I found these pictures from when we went on a huge 4-wheeler/buggy outing this summer. This ride is amazing. The view when we reach the top takes my breath away. It's absolutely glorious! We took another route down and saw some new scenery that time, and the kids loves playing in the dirt and with all of the sticks. I can't wait to go riding again. It's one of my F-A-V-E parts of summer.


Isn't she sty-lee cute with her helmet and purple glasses?!

Snackin up on the trail...

Self portrait at my favorite spot of the whole ride.


We found a little creek on the ride back downhill, the kids ran and searched for fish in the water. The sun was setting and it all looked unbelievably pretty.



Ahhhh- the sticks.... Clinton was
officially in Heaven.

PS- I finally got a chance to add some of the new music I've been listening to on my player... I'm still lovin Muse, LP, and Paramore- but there's a few new songs and a new band that I've been digging lately. Derrick made me promise to listen to the new Metallica CD and give it a fair chance, I did... and like it! I like some Metallica, just not nearly as much as he does (though I don't know if anyone could touch him in that category)- but I posted the 2 that I like the most, Suicide and Redemption and Unforgiven 3. S&R is completely instrumental- which I LOVE- but, it's a pretty long song (9 mins.?) - Which made me remember another Instrumental song from Met, that I love, Orion- also very long. The band I mentioned is Anberlin. LOVE THEM! I don't know why it took me so very long to discover them, but again, I LOVE THEM. I put just a few of the songs I've been listening to of theirs up- my faves are Unwinding Cable Car and Paper Thin Hymn. The Promise is a remake of the When in Rome version- I like it better than the original. ;) ~ Enjoy!
3 comments:
cute pictures! Your kids are really cute. The 4-wheeler riding looked way fun! I didn't get to do a whole lot of that this year, can't wait till next year!
Where were you riding? Was is near Lava?
I love the Christmas pictures! It makes me excited for Christmas!
Post a Comment