Family

Family

Monday, October 27, 2008

'FALL'-ing into winter...

I can hardly believe that October is almost over. And even though I've been really excited for all of the fun Halloween happenings this week- I am not excited to start November- or in other words- winter. Lucky the holidays take place at this time, or I might threaten to throw myself on the ground and have an adult sized temper tantrum. ;)

I am feeling quite accomplished though- because this weekend I got my computer totally cleaned through- which was NO small task, I'll tell ya. I organized my pictures into files and folders, cleaned out music in Itunes that wasn't supposed to be in there (ahem...country)... and rid myself of a few old programs. It was very successful- I'm feeling so organized!! So- while doing all of that I got my recent pics loaded of off the camera and stored away too- here are a few from this past week:

These crazy girls were digging up my plants and looking for worms! I question whether or not Cara would be holding that worm if Cadie weren't there with her (Cadie has nerves of steel- something that can't be said for Cara)- But they were thrilled with their find...

And here's Mr. Handsome, himself- He looked especially spiffy for school last week- so cute, I couldn't resist a photo-shoot before the bus came. He looks so cute with his new tooth coming in!




He went to Harbor Freight with dad and found a kid-size tool kit- He was so excited to model it all for us- he then proceeded out into the garage to hammer various things while dad worked.

Here's a picture with my new guitar (finally)- I LOVE it - I think it's so beautiful! I've been having fun learning, although it is one of those things that I wish would just come to me overnight- I'm still at the VERY beginning stages. I'll post a video when I get decent. Don't hold your breath though. ;)

Here's CR at the game with dad last week- He loves to come to "my dancin"- I think that's half the reason I keep doing it- the kids love to come to Holt Arena, sit behind the band and eat popcorn while they wait for half-time.

Here's a pic of pre-game. Clint tried to take a bunch of pictures, but unfortunately our camera BITES- so I posted the only ones that came out half-lighted. (I'm second rifle from left.)


A triple...

After the show- walking with Shayla....
Here's a video that came out well-lighted of pre-game. I'm the closest rifle (to the camera) on the 30 yrd. line. Then I move to the 35 yrd. line at the very end of the "U".
I know this video isn't very close up- one of these days, I'll get Clint to tape me while I practice in the backyard so that those of you that have been nagging (you know who you are)- can get a better view. ;)

3 comments:

Katy Schepis Edmondson said...

Cool.. I get the first comment.
I love the pictures of your kids. They are so so so cute. Cara is looking more like you every day. Mr. Clinton is one handsome dude!!! How is he liking school? Which one is you in the video? Keep them coming!

Why Not? Because I Said So! said...

Cool about the guitar...who cares if you can play well yet or not...you look fantastic in that picture!

Penny and the Gang said...

That video was good. I think that so cool that you are doing that, keeps yopu younger longer,LOL. Clint is getting so big! I was going to also let you know we couldnt get tickets to the movie we are just going to waiting in line(Yuck) but we will be here in Pocatello so we should get together and wait it out. I cant wait. We got a room, and having a girls night out, cant wait! Tell the family "HI" How is clint doing with his new Job? keep in touch.
Penny