We are very excited for this event. Cara has been looking forward to her own, self-proclaimed, "Rainbow Birthday Party" for months now. The girl is going to turn inside-out with excitement. I've already taken some pictures- but I will post them all as soon as I get the chance. I've got a lot of rainbows to make (including the cake)- so- wish me luck! ;)
A Work in Development by K.A. Ross- A Clean RomCom Review
-
*Book Synopsis*
For a woman who has edited hundreds of romance novels, Nellie’s own happy
ending feels out of reach. After the death of her first hus...
6 days ago

















2 comments:
I'm so happy is getting a year older. Isn't it funny to see little girls get so excited about their b-day. Emma has hers planned all out too. Down to the very last detail. It is driving me crazy. She talks about it all the time. Even to people don't know. Her b-day isn't until next year. AHHHH!
I can't wait to see the pictures, sounds like so much fun!
Post a Comment