Tee-ball has started again! This year we were very lucky because they had an extra spot on the team so they let Cara step in. She loves it- she wanted to play last year and had to hang in the stands with me because she was too young, but now she's out there with her bro and loving every second. This is Clinton's second year playing and he loves to go out there and try to hit "home-runs." Clinton got the coveted postion this year of choosing what team color the shirts would be, and what did he say??? "Hot Pink!!!!" - I'm sure all of the boys are real happy with him for that one. ;)
One of his teachers from Lincoln coaches (Megan) and so she's recruited a lot of kids from the school so most of them have some sort of handicap. They are adorable to watch and inspire every one in the stands to cheer and laugh. Very fun! Clinton yelling "HIIIIIII!!! MOOOOOMM!!! While they tried to take team pictures. An interesting experience.
The team picture I got with my camera. They are all so cute!
Cara waiting as patiently as possible to begin her first game. My camera died right after team pics so I haven't got any action shots to post... I'll get them up as soon as I can.

















2 comments:
How cute, I look forward to watching my kids play sports and things. It looks like they are having a blast, and I rather like the hot pink!
So cute. Wish I was there to watch them play.
Post a Comment