i am: thankful.
i know: I'm where I should be.
i want: to improve myself as a mom, wife, daughter, granddaughter, friend, student, and a person.
i wish: I could worry less about worldly things.
i hate: ugliness.
i miss: Time alone to myself. I'm a better mom when I get it.
i fear: spiders and regrets.
i feel: Happy to spend more time with my kids.
i hear: Clinton playing cars and Everybody Loves Raymond on the TV.- I love that show!
i smell: Black Raspberry Vanilla air freshener
i crave: water, a lot lately.
i search: for happiness and fulfillment.
i wonder: If I will ever make it through school.
i regret: not being more thankful for my mom when she was here.
i love: my kids, my husband, and my life.
i ache: when I see my kids struggling.
i always: try to look at the bright side.
i am not: doing what I should be doing right now.
i believe: in my children.
i dance: with my daughter.
i sing: always. I read once that it's impossible to be angry if you're singing... it's true.
i cry: more often than I used to. I'm getting more tender in my old age. Or maybe the world is getting sadder.
i don’t always: feel motivated.
i fight: for Clinton.
i write: to remember whats happened and to leave those memories for my kids.
i win: when I play Wii bowling with my dad!
i lose: motivation when my hard work doesn't last long enough.
i never: want to see my kids in pain.
i confuse: myself.
i listen: to my music- to save my sanity.
i can usually be found: at home.
i am scared: of getting older. :(
i need: a vacation with my family.
i am happy about: the day I spent with Clinton (his last day of school) and getting to see the way others love him.
Rhino Horn Underground by Deven Greene-Thriller Book Review
-
[image: Rhino Horn Underground by Deven Greene Banner]
*RHINO HORN UNDERGROUND* by Deven Greene August 10 - September 4, 2026
Virtual Book Tour
Book Syno...
3 days ago

















No comments:
Post a Comment