Family

Family

Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Tunes...

OK- I haven't written about music in awhile, I haven't even been keeping up on my SOTD's. I feel like I've betrayed myself!! I really have guilt over it, so I'm gonna play catch up now. First of all, I have to thank Teresa for her awesome blogger/playlist idea that I so willingly stole. Thanks toots! So- now I have some lovely listening music for my page! I'll update those frequently of course. But a couple that I've really been liking are on there now. There's a remake of a Foo song that I really like- "My Hero" by Paramore. I LOVE that chick's voice. I want to say that she reminds me of Avril Lavigne- except I can't stand Avril Lavigne. This girl is like a Talented Avril. I've previewed their new album on Itunes, and most of it is still pretty 'pop-ee' sounding for me, but there's a couple of songs of theirs that I like. ( the remake of 'my hero' and 'when it rains') But I can't wait for them to mature a little bit as a band, because I think I'll really like them once they get over that -new band- sound.
"Sound of pulling heaven down" is on there, I found this song on the Stephenie Meyer page, and I know I've written about it- but this song gets some major play-time in my house. I love the lyrics- Clint loves it-period- and my kids like to sing and act out the "stars that I can reach" part. So cute! I also have Yellowcard on there- my fave is "only one" I just love that song. Unfortunately I couldn't find it in acoustic- which is my favorite version, but I like this one too. And there's the all encompassing Foo Fighters, what would I do without my fatihful foos? Pretender is on the list, but truth be told- I think there are too many songs to name. I'll just have to keep changing it up and cycle through them. How fun! Thanks again for the inspiration T! ;)

2 comments:

teresa said...

It's kind of addicting huh? Now that I figured it out, I just want to browse music all day. It's so hard for me to create a playlist that fully represents the music that I love.

You have an awesome passion for music, I dig it!

Unknown said...

ok am I a dork that I now come to your pages just to listen to your music?