Thanks T!!!
1. WHAT ARE FOUR JOBS THAT YOU HAVE HAD IN LIFE?
Bagelby's was my first job, then I worked at a law office in IF, then at Tendoy Elementary as a Kindergarten aid for 2 years, and NOW I'm a mom!!!! ;)
2. WHAT ARE FOUR PLACES WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN?
This is where I look truly pathetic! Vegas! - AZ (not for fun though)- Cali and Canada (in HS)
3. WHAT ARE FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS?
Chocolate!! Spagetti, Cake, and Mandrin Chicken from Mandrin House!
4. WHO ARE FOUR PEOPLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET TO KNOW BETTER?
My mom, I wish she were here so I could DRILL her with all of the questions I have for her. Katy- I know her past, but I wish we lived closer so I could just hang out with her,- all of the time! - My grandparents, I'd like to know more about their past- and my dad...I love to hear his stories.
5. FOUR REASONS I LOVE BEING ME?
My hubbs! My kids! My famliy! My experiences!
6. WHAT ARE FOUR CLASSES YOU WISH WERE OFFERED TO YOU THAT YOU COULD PARTICIPATE IN RIGHT NOW?
Violin- I want to learn it again, probably need a money managment course- that would be boring though. - Cooking- and gardening.
7. WHO ARE FOUR FRIENDS OR RELATIVES THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAG? Katy, Nicole, Doug and Shanny, Karianne - and anyone that I may have missed!
Rhino Horn Underground by Deven Greene-Thriller Book Review
-
[image: Rhino Horn Underground by Deven Greene Banner]
*RHINO HORN UNDERGROUND* by Deven Greene August 10 - September 4, 2026
Virtual Book Tour
Book Syno...
3 days ago

















2 comments:
I actually really like it when people do these surveys because I'm able to learn small facts that I may not have otherwise known. This was fun to read!
OHHHHHHH.... You are so sweet. You're a awesome friend. I would love to live closer to you. It seems like we keep going farther and farther south. Now we are moving to Katy, TX. Can you believe it. The town is named after me. Cool huh.
Katy
Post a Comment