Family

Family

Monday, April 28, 2008

Picture Time...






There's been a lot going on this past week- we met a new 'perspective' member of the family (more on that after the cat's out of the bag...) plus we got together with my extended family-at Sizzler- Yum! That was awesome by the way. We NEVER get to spend time together, so that was the best part of the week-in my opinion. ;) I'm also finishing up the semester and happy to say that after Tuesday (next week) I'm officially done for Spring. YAY! Clinton's had a few fun Spring field trips (the greenhouse and fire dept.- he got to sit in the truck!) We've been cleaning up and playing outside... see?- endless fun! Ahhh... the beginnings of Spring! Well, here's a few shots of the kids and their fun.
1.Cara and her Crimpy hairdo!- She felt "gro-ge-us!"
2. Clinton playing "monster trucks" in the dirt of the garden.
3. Cara "snow white" eating her Poisonous apple. (Too perfectly -unplanned.)
4. Clinton and puppy takin a cruise in the "buggy."
We've all had a very fun week out in the sun. I can't wait to start the summer. I LOVE May!!! Probably my favorite month of the year-weather wise. Here comes the rain and the beautiful flowers! I'm so excited!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love it -- cara is even a twilight snow white (look at those eyes!) just kidding. Your kids are so cute.

Nicole said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting! Great pics!

:)Nicole

teresa said...

Your kids are so beautiful! I love the pics!