Well, it has begun. That time of year when I can't stand having anything extra inside the house. Although, I could be a little premature compared to other years- it's still to yucky outside to put toys,plants, ect.. outside. But- I can't take it anymore! It seems like I spend hours sorting through things and compiling them into different categories (Garbage, DI, hand me downs, storage,ect.) and I turn around to have to do it again. AHHH! I got to thinking about this the other day after a trip to our favorite dollar store, I went in for 2 things and came out with 3 bags!! WHY do I do this to myself?!?!? It's JUNK!! Cara was there with me and of course- that doesn't help things, every time she'd find a coloring book or a little doll, I'd say-ok- but that's it! She came home with 5 things! I know that doesn't sound like much-5 bucks- 5 toys- but in a house where we should be saving money and getting RID of toys, it's RIDICULOUS! The worst part of it all is- there's no one to blame but myself! SO- I'm making an April's resolution- no more spending and no more buying of crap. That's it. I'm actually kind of excited...I think once I get the hang of it- it will be MORE gratifying to do WITHOUT. Wish me luck! Here's to cutting back!!!
SOTD- I've had a lot of people ask me about "The Sound of Pulling Heaven Down"- which has quickly become one of my favorites. It's by Blue October. The words are dramatic and haunting- and I just LOVE Justin Furstenfeld's (the lead singer) voice. Happy listening! ;)
Rhino Horn Underground by Deven Greene-Thriller Book Review
-
[image: Rhino Horn Underground by Deven Greene Banner]
*RHINO HORN UNDERGROUND* by Deven Greene August 10 - September 4, 2026
Virtual Book Tour
Book Syno...
3 days ago

















2 comments:
More power to you. Better late than never. Let me know how it goes. Katy
Sounds great! We need to do this too.
Post a Comment