SO- I was doing my usual 'twice a week' browsing on Itunes when I came across a song by my faves (Foo Fighters)- (Everlong) but redone by a string quartet. Vitamin String Quartet. Sweet. - I love anything to do with orchestra/symphony/strings- but to have one of my all time favorite songs...wooo...it was just meant for me. SO I follow the little linky arrow and low and behold- a WHOLE STINKIN CD OF REMAKES!!! AHHHH! I could barely contain myself. Clint began to tease me until I found Pearl Jam remake too- ahhh...yes... now he could understand. (PJ is his fave) - Well, needless to say, he was much more willing to let me download mine after he got his. Truly, I was kind of surprised he liked it- but he's actually jammin right now. It's mellow-but fun to listen to the new sound of an old song. Well, this "Vitamin String Quartet" has 8 pages of 'redone' songs and CDs. I would recommend everyone checking it out. Especially if you're a 'strings' fan like me. Happy day. ;)
Rhino Horn Underground by Deven Greene-Thriller Book Review
-
[image: Rhino Horn Underground by Deven Greene Banner]
*RHINO HORN UNDERGROUND* by Deven Greene August 10 - September 4, 2026
Virtual Book Tour
Book Syno...
3 days ago

















1 comment:
I'm going to check this out, it sounds like I might enjoy it. I'm loving your song posts, I need an update to my playlist and library.
Post a Comment