We've waited forever for our girls trip to SLC to see Stephenie Meyer- and it finally came! Here we are waiting to get our books signed (with our AWESOME Edward shirts!- Sorry Kris- wink-wink! ) It was PACKED! 1000 people came to see her. and I'm sure more would have also- except they put limits on the ticket sales. We made a few new friends, took lots of pictures, and soaked it all up. - Not to mention my NEW- Personalized copy of The Host that's sitting on my night stand. I've finally been able to start reading it and I'm liking it so far. The concept is quite intriguing (very different from Twilight Series)- but I am interested in seeing how the book will turn out.
Here's the best shot I got of Stephenie, the lighting was kinda crazy- but it was fun to watch her interact with her legions of fans!
Finally made it through the line! Very exciting! There were 2 signing sessions, one before the Q&A -and one afterward, we were in the last 3 people of the 1st session, which was great- because it saved us about 2 hours of waiting after the Q&A. - We lucked out!

















3 comments:
What?? How did you get lost in SLC?;) Looks like you had a great time! I guess I better read the other two books in the Twilight series so I'm not left out!
LUCKY! I would have just gone for the shirt! Looks like a blast, you two are so cute!
awww - what a fun girl thing to do. now i'm thinking it might have been worth it if I hadn't been gardening my guts out all weekend. the shirts are awesome even if you are on the wrong side :-) and let me know how the host is, I'll be waiting for jaz to finish it. btw, when is she going to be blogging??? :-)
Post a Comment