Family

Family

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Carter's Birthday!

Photobucket
Carter is 3!!! Big Boy 3!!! And although we missed his birthday party last weekend, we have to share how much we love this little guy. His Birthday is on the same day as Cara's, only a year later and since Cara's birthday post I've decided I'd like to make a special posting for each one of our family members on their birthdays to let them know how great they are (I know- lots to remember...wish me luck). Well, Carter is lucky number one! SO- Here are the Top Ten reasons we love Mr. Carter:

No.1-
He's the baby of the family... well, for a little while anyway! And everyone loves the baby!
No.2-
He has the sweetest little boy voice and we love to make him say his own name because it's utterly adorable.
No.3-
He can ride four-wheelers better and with more tolerance than most adults I know.
No.4-
Look at his perfect 'boy' hair- need I say more?
No.5-
He can hang with the 'big kids'
No.6-
HIS BOOTY!! And although he won't let me anywhere near it, it takes all of my strength to keep from pinching it like mad!
No.7-
His name. I LOOOOVE his name. (well done, Christy and Shawn)
No.8-
(from Clinton)- He plays with trucks and trailers and four-wheelers just like me!!!
No.9-
(from Cara)- He shares birthdays with me!!!
No.10-
Look at that smile! I mean really- isn't that all we need? He is quite possibly the cutest 3 year old on the face of the green Earth. I'm sure of it. We love you, Carter!!! Happy-happy 3rd year!

2 comments:

Jeff Corrington said...

Andrea, Love the post...It is a wonderful idea to do the birthdays, I want to do that too...and a lot of work...it will be worth it though. By the way...you didn't tell me that blogging causes insomnia! Goodness. Did the scanner work?

Jeff Corrington said...

Is it just me or are there a ton of things to blog about right now? I need to hire someone to help me get them all covered.:)