The morning of July 4th, Brian and Jaz showed up for a visit. We were just outside catching up on some yard work and trying to get things cleaned up a little. Jaz pulled me aside and said she thought she might be pregnant, she wasn't sure because she had taken a test about 6 days before then and it came up negative. SOOO- we snuck into the house to see if I had any tests, luckily I did and she took it... I'm pretty sure you can guess what it said...
She's PREGNANT!!!!!
All of the emotions started running through her and I grabbed the camera as fast as I could to capture everything. Here she is crying with excitement/fear/
happiness/gratefulness...
And here are the boys... we could think of no better way to tell them than to throw the pregnancy test at them and see if they noticed what it was. They didn't. SO- we had to explain further..."read it!"
Brian flew by me so quickly, he had Jasmine up in his arms faster than I could flash the camera. 'Ecstatic' doesn't even do justice to his reaction.
Here they are telling Logee- We all agreed, He should know FIRST! Well, he was much less than amused... and spent the next half an hour sulking next to the rose garden. Later on however, he did mention that he'd like a "blue baby." We're assuming that means a brother. Only time will tell...
Congrats guys!!! We are all so excited to meet your little one and to add one more to the Corrington Clan!
Rhino Horn Underground by Deven Greene-Thriller Book Review
-
[image: Rhino Horn Underground by Deven Greene Banner]
*RHINO HORN UNDERGROUND* by Deven Greene August 10 - September 4, 2026
Virtual Book Tour
Book Syno...
3 days ago

















3 comments:
Isn't is fun to anticipate another little one in our family. They are all so cute and such a wonderful blessing in my life. I'm excited for Brian and Jasmine.
ohmyheck, I am calling jaz as soon as I get home!! YAY!
Congrats to Brian, Jasmin, and Logan! I am very excited for them.
Post a Comment