Family

Family

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happenings...

So much has been going on the past couple of weeks! I have a TON of posts to get caught up on (camping, Jeff's birthday- I'm very excited for that one-, buggy/4-wheeler rides, ect...) but it will have to wait a couple of days. I'm headed out of town for 3 days with my aunt - kid free!- to St.George, UT. Should be a lot of fun- so anyway- I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth- I'll be back soon! Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Jeff Corrington said...

Life is crazy! Hopefully you have all been having a great time doing so many fun things. It will be fun to see the pictures and hear the memories. Have a blast in St. George. My the air conditioning be with you...Good luck and have fun.

Nicole said...

Kid-free...you are so lucky! :) have fun in St. George, I'll be looking for updates upon your return!

teresa said...

Have fun and good luck!

Katy Schepis Edmondson said...

I miss you blogging. Come back soon. love St. George. You will have so much fun there. Go to the temple if you have a change so cute. That is where Lacy was married.