My poor little baby Meatball has Parvo. I know, it makes me sick to even write it. For those of you who don't know what it is, it's a virus (only contractible by dogs) that attacks the intestine and basically eats it from the inside out. He started acting sick last Thursday but got really bad Friday night. We ended up making an emergency trip to the vet and getting him some meds and IV fluid. He felt better the next day, but he's been on a downhill slope ever since. He can't keep anything down and he's becoming pretty dehydrated. We're taking him back in to the Dr. in the morning. :( Say your prayers for the little poop. I miss his spunk. Hopefully we can get this under control and get him back to himself. Love ya Meaters!
Rhino Horn Underground by Deven Greene-Thriller Book Review
-
[image: Rhino Horn Underground by Deven Greene Banner]
*RHINO HORN UNDERGROUND* by Deven Greene August 10 - September 4, 2026
Virtual Book Tour
Book Syno...
3 days ago

















1 comment:
Oh, I'm so sorry, I hope your puppy makes a quick recovery!
Post a Comment